“What would you say if I told you that you can create your own diagnostic tools using nothing more than commonly available software you can download over the Internet and some simple CSS? You’d probably say I was crazy. You might be right, but so am I. You really can save yourself a lot of time and headaches with a combination of a browser and some fairly simple CSS.
How? As we’ll see, simple user stylesheets can be used to:
- See exactly how tables are structured
- Figure out how table cells are aligned
- Quickly see which images on a page still need ALT text
- Point out where you still have FONT tags lurking in your markup
- Expose the overall page structure
[ via xblog ]